ActionFX

>> Thursday, January 24, 2008

Here's a notice I dont want you to miss out on over at Actionfx!

01/22/08: In honor of my Digital Scrapbooking friends, I've added 2 new 1 year discounts to ActionFx for members of PurplePaperFlowers.com and DigiShopTalk.com. 1 full year's access to the members area including all the SCrapbooking goodies, the Photoshop and Elements presets and tutorials for $10 of fthe normal price. $59.95 for more than you bargained for...
Click the banner to the left to get started!


If you dont know about Actionfx, click on the link in my right hand column and check them out. They are one of the greatest resources for designers!

1 comments:

Boo 7:40 AM  

Wow, thanks Kris, great of you to let us know about this fab offer, I love Al Wards stuff. I'm off over there now.
Hugs
Boo x

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP