New Overlays!

>> Saturday, November 24, 2007

New Holiday Word Art Overlays
Ohhhh I'm very excited about these new overlays...as far as I know there is nothing like them...though I could be wrong...I just havent seen any yet...:o) Anyway, these are so adorable..These overlays are in 12x12 png format. They are used similar to vellum in that they have some color but you can see through them...but the letters are a solid black. Simply place over the top of your layout and away you go. They are simple statement to a layout... they do have some adjustablity, meaning you can stretch them a little without any distortion. You can pick these sweet little gems up at Plaindigitalwrapper.com & be on the look out for some more... I loved them so much I plan on making a couple more sets. :o)

Holiday Word Art Overlays


Here is a layout I did with one of the overlays shown above... simple..cute...and make the perfect statement about what you are looking at. :o)


Credits: Paper from Whimsical Autumn, Date stamps (available at DSS only)

1 comments:

Brook 7:43 AM  

The overlays are just awesome great work!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP