New kit & an Autumn Freebie

>> Monday, October 22, 2007

Sooooo.... I got to do some real playing this weekend? How about you? I got to play with my Wacom Tablet, and had a blast. I find new adventures in that thing everytime I give it a go. It truly is a blast. I love it. So I finished off a kit that I was working on, but I went with a little twist on it. I decided to make it a little whimsical. I guess thats how I draw, and a hand drawn feel sure is a lot of fun. So I decided to change up the paper a little as well. Do you wanna see it? Here is the full kit:

Pretty cool huh? I love the pumpkin crossing sign, and the the berries... and the frame, and the topping on the pumpkin. And what about that wind doodle? Pretty cool huh? Can you tell I love this kit... like I said, I hand drew alot of it. My favs are the wind and the pumpkin crossing sign. :o) Here's a preview of the paper:

I really love the green with the circles on it.. Those are hand drawn as well. Pretty fun huh? And check out the elements by themselves:

There is an overlay with those berries as well. If you use that with the pumpkin crossing and the pumkin, you'll love it. Alot of the pieces are separate so you can use them as you like. The leaf tags are all separate with the word art designed to fit on them, but is separate as well. There are two pieces of string to use with the tags as well. I couldnt decided which one to use. Lol. Even the stitches are hand drawn. fun huh?

Wanna know where you can pick this one up at? Well I would be more than happy to tell you. Lol. Its at http://www.scrapdigistyle.com/... So go get it.. what are you waiting for? Ohhh I know. A freebie... Well I have that as well. lol. This freebie is made up of all the pieces that just didnt quite fit with the kit. They are all great, but they just didnt go very well with it. Though you may disagree, so give it a go. And dont forget! I would love to see your layouts. Shoot them over, my email addy is in the right column. I would love to see what you all do with these kits. :o)

Dont forget share the love by spreading the word, and leave some love for me.

Link Expired

10 comments:

HG 7:12 PM  

Beautiful new kit! I love the whimsical feel to it, :)

Maria 2:13 AM  

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Laura in CT 3:55 AM  

Very nice! Thanks.

Anonymous,  6:56 AM  

really great kit. And thanks for the freebie

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 8:49 AM  

Beautiful!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!

Anonymous,  1:34 PM  

This is the cutest autumn set I've seen so far!

Anonymous,  1:41 PM  

Thanks for the Freebie Kit. I went to the sit to look for your commercial kit, but did not find it in new products or in your personal listings. Is there a gap between your submission and the kit appearing on their site?

Anonymous,  3:23 PM  

Great work! Thanks much for sharing!

Anonymous,  6:51 PM  

Thanks so much for the cute kit.

Anonymous,  8:46 PM  

I love the trees. Beautiful kit.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP