New kit and a freeb

>> Monday, June 25, 2007

Howdy all. In honor of some new kits I thought I would make a little cordinating freeb to go with this week. This is my first one that I would like to showcase! Its called "My lil Boy" Its a very cute kit with boy blue colors designed for the young to the old boys in your life. This kit could easily be mixed with pinks and other colors to make a girl layout as well. I try and keep my kits somewhat universial so you can mix and match them. I hope you enjoy the freeb and it inspires you to want to pick up the kit in my store! Here's a preview of the kit in the store!




So what do you think? Arent these colors soothing. I love the stitches in the arrows. So cool. Included in this kit are 5 pieces of paper, and 12 elements. Please check it out at my store. Now for the cordinating freeb! Here it is My lil boy Freeb!

Link Expired

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peak! Dont forget to check out my Oh so brite baby below! And speaking of great kits! Check out Scrappy Pony's new kit she has in the store on her blog! I'm loving it!



7 comments:

Brook 5:46 PM  

I can't wait to use these! Great job! I love all of the kits that you added to the store this week!

JillSF 9:07 PM  

Thanks Kris for this kit - it is fabulous. And it could be used for any scrapping not just boys. Thanks.

Anonymous,  8:56 AM  

Thank you. I can't wait to use this!

Anonymous,  12:45 PM  

I'm so happy I stopped in today...Thanks a million...;o)

Twinmfg 1:50 PM  

Thanks so much! I used your little boy freebie to do a wonderful page with my twin daughters. I appreciate you sharing it with me.

Anonymous,  5:04 PM  

Love this frame - very grungy! Thanks heaps!

Kimmy 12:07 AM  

thank you

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP