Duck Days of Summer & Freeb

>> Thursday, June 28, 2007

I got another cute kit in the store. I designed this kit with the idea of ducks, ponds, feeding ducks. Can you tell what I just took pics of? Lol. Yep, I took the kids to the park, and let them feed the ducks. We feed them a whole loaf of bread. I think everyone involved loved it. I hope to do some layouts soon. But we'll see how time allows. Here's a preview of the kit in the store.




This kit includes 6 pieces of paper, 11 elements, and one alpha pack. The Alpha kit includes punctuations. All items are created at 300dpi. Go check it out at Scrap Digi Style! Now for the cordinating freeb! Check it out!

Link Expired

3 comments:

Brook 12:15 PM  

OOO....I love this kit. It was different from most of my other kits and it has been really a great kit to use. I love the embroidered flower!!!! Can't get enough of the stitching!
Great job GF! TFS!

Joanna 3:27 PM  

Thanks a lot for the goodies.

JillSF 12:24 AM  

Lovely bright summery paper. Thanks

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP