R U ready for this one??

>> Thursday, March 29, 2007

Wow! I've been busy.... Can we say completely addicted to designing... on average I'm learning something new everday, and you guys are reaping the benefits! Take them while you can, I hope to start selling them soon. Gotta convince the husband to let me stay on this computer and play.... I mean work.... Ok... whatever you wanna call it. Lol. Here it is this kit is called

Friendship

Link Expired

(dont forget all the other freebies below)

Included in this kit are 5 pieces of paper, 4 ribbons, and 4 bottle caps. Enjoy! and Happy Scrapping!

16 comments:

Anonymous,  1:39 AM  

Thanks so much!! Love the colors!!

Unknown 1:50 AM  

Thank you :-)

Shell 5:15 AM  

Thanks for the kit & all the ribbons. Everything is so pretty & love the warm colors in the kit. Thanks

Anonymous,  6:10 AM  

Thank you for the great mini. Love those colors.

Anonymous,  10:27 AM  

friendship is such a great theme for a kit...thansk so much!
-sheryl

Kimberly 11:25 AM  

Great kit - thank you!
Hugs
Kimberly

Anonymous,  11:36 AM  

Thank you so much...;o) Hoping your DH thinks that designing is good for you...it sure is good for US...lol

Joanna 12:51 PM  

Looks great - thanks a lot.

Anonymous,  3:32 PM  

I'm glad you are addicted to designing. I would like to design some of my own stuff someday, but I'm not there yet. So for now I will take advantage of the stuff you and others are so generously sharing.

Mama Jane 4:58 PM  

You have been busy. Thank you.

Anonymous,  6:56 AM  

Great colors. Thank you. :)

Terrell 8:41 AM  

Very nice kit! Thanks for sharing this and all the other great freebies!

Anonymous,  2:12 PM  

great kit! I'd love to see it in pink; but I can use this for Halloween! So where are you learning to design?

Beaches44@comcast.net

Rudd Family 8:41 AM  

Awesome Kit and great designing.
Thanks!

L 11:29 AM  

BEAUTIFUL! Thank you!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP