Cookie Exchange

>> Thursday, November 16, 2006

Does anyone ever do a Cookie Exchange? I love them. This is my third annual and they are sooooo fun. I keep them short and simple, so they dont take much time out of the holiday rush. And everyone can make it. You could even do it during the week, because there is so little time taken for one. Mine are usually 2 hours long, at least for the guests anyway. I host this with a friend who has the same passion for cooking as I do, so we do something with the kids every year right before. Its our special little treat to the kids. This year they are going to make a ginger bread train, as our center piece. They love getting to be involved. Check out my invitations.


















Credits: Christmas Promise by Berna Datema/Dutch Designs. Freebie at Scrabook Elements.

Font: Cretino

Feel free to use my ideas, and have a Cookie Exchange of your own. As long as you follow the rules, all will go well. Keep it simple, and enjoy! You will never forget it, and neither will your guests.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP